Wednesday, June 1, 2011

White Ideas to Inspire

How gorgeous is this? A circle of white Cristine Re butterflies in a gold frame. Rustic handmade flowers to embellish a bag. Also could be used to make napkin rings or simply to add to the table for the finer details to enjoy especially with the string and frayed edges.

Stunning hand stamped candles bring an element of surprise





Rustic sailboats using sticks and driftwood collected on a beach walk


Stirling silver bracelet with semi-prescious stone beads that look like marble


Available here



Or a larger exquisite heart teamed with solid sterling silver and perfectly white Onyx


Linking up to Beach Cottage and White Wednesday

9 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL images !

    Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore the mirror and script candles! As for the white onyx bracelet yes please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING those driftwood sailboats, nothing speaks to me more than muted coastal colors and straight lines. My husband and I love being near or on the water, which is why we love hanging around the Sydney harbour so much~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely!!!! Every single image here is delicious and gives me new ideas for my décor. Have a splendid day dearest! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful post of creative ideas, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love the candles..........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, love! The bag, the chandeliers, everything... my goodness. I want those sailboats very much :)

    ReplyDelete