Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Want to go to Bowral!

I so, so wish I could just get up
and go to Bowral.
It has to be one of the most beautiful places
on the planet!

Driving along the roads
are so many rolling fields and amazing trees
just like these from Hopewood.


I would looove to stay at Milton Park
and swim in this pool


But I'd have to stay at Hopewood Country House too



Both look just exquisite




And then shopping in the main street.
I hope"So French" is still there cos I love that shop.

And then I could visit the amazing Coty Farquar
Who I have been admiring so much
since I discovered blogland
Right now its just a dream
but I really, really want to go there.

( Images 1,4 Milton Park, 2,5,6-8 Hopewood, 3 unsure, 10 Coty Farquar)
Come visit. Its lots of fun!

12 comments:

  1. I would love to go there too! It looks exquisite!!! Have a lovely day :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images!!
    You make me dream!
    Have a nice day
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful spaces! That bed is too fabulous! Have a glorious day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are all so dreamy & lovely! :O)

    I'm a new follower visiting from A Beach Cottage...hope you are having a wondrous week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Bowral too, my parents lived in the Southern Highlands for many years and so Bowral was like home to me.
    May be we will retire there:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't blame you. It looks dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh do dream on as they do come true!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all looks lovely. When I get to Oz I will have to go to that area too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is right at the top of my list of places to vist too! Hopefully later in the year. Letitia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe you could organize a Chateaudelille Bloggers to Bowral Tour Fiona - I'll be the first one to sign up!
    Millie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Fiona,
    Thank you, thank you for mentioning me and my blog on your lovely post about the Southern Highlands and it would be absolutely fabulous if you could all come over for a visit.

    We could have the most wonderful blogger day, I'm sure I can twist Lee from Brabourne Farm to also take part. It's about time I start to meet more bloggers.

    It is a wonderful area to live in and I'm grateful every day that they made the decision to move here 18 years ago.
    Wishing you a wonderful week,
    and if you do plan to visit, please contact me, I would love to meet you.

    xxx Coty
    p.s. Yes, So French have gone, they were there one day trading...then..gone the next..and none of us know where they are. They really did have some lovely things. But if you stay or visit Hopewood, you will find lots of gorgeous French goodies up there.

    ReplyDelete